Step up your game by joining our Fight against COVID-19
1.5 billion people across the globe urged to stay home to halt coronavirus spread. That does not mean we have to sit still and do nothing.
Now, more than ever we have to act as one. Data Science District, therefore, is organizing a challenge in which we call-up on all Dutch students following a study in directions like,
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science
- Computational Science
- Information Studies
- Software Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Knowledge Engineering
- Advanced Robotics
Or any other AI, Data Science or Machine learning direction to join forces and come-up with Solutions for the most urgent life-threatening questions like;
- How can we solve the problem around the shortage of breathing devices
- How can we solve the problem around the shortage of IC-beds in hospitals
- How can we test people on having been infected by Corona from out of home?
- How can we flatten the curve
- How can we provide hospitals with medical devices like mouthpieces?
- How can we create a platform in which all available data can be made available for researchers to get access
De Leidsche Flesch
Vereniging voor Technische Physica