Are you an Artificial Intelligence (AI) supplier? Are you ready for the #AI4Cities challenge? Six European cities and regions are looking for AI solutions on mobility and energy to accelerate carbon neutrality. We are following a pre-commercial procurement (PCP) approach and challenging those suppliers that can respond to our needs. The total funding amount to be divided among the selected suppliers throughout the whole challenge-based procurement is 4.6 million euros.
AI4Cities is looking for artificial intelligence (AI) solutions in the fields of mobility and energy to accelerate our path to carbon neutrality.
The project’s first Open Market Consultation webinar is open to suppliers, manufacturers, entrepreneurs, startups and other experts, who are able to consult in the following domains: climate change, AI software and hardware development, public traffic management and planning, energy efficiency and infrastructure, and building maintenance.
The AI4Cities Buyers Group will present the project’s goals, its pre-commercial procurement tool, and its phases. This is the first AI4Cities global event in which the demand and the supply side will meet.
- 10:00 Introduction to the AI4Cities project – Kaisa Sibelius, Coordinator AI4Cities, Forum Virium Helsinki
- 10:15 Mobility – City of Stavanger, Nils Henrik Haaland
- 10:25 Energy – City of Amsterdam, Anja Reimann and Mimi Eelman
- 10:40 Open AI for agile cities – Timo Ruohomäki, Programme Director, Forum Virium Helsinki
- 10:55 What is a Pre-Commercial Procurement process? – Hugo Gonçalves, PCP Specialist, Forum Virium Helsinki
- 11:10 Questions and answers
- 11:30 End
28 May 2020, 10:00 – 11:30
Register now by clicking: HERE