In the Oracle Big Data Fundamentals course, learn to use Oracle’s Integrated Big Data Solution to acquire, process, integrate and analyze big data. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Big Data Cloud Service.
- Define Big Data.
- Describe Oracle’s Integrated Big Data Solution and its components.
- Define the Hadoop Ecosystem and Cloudera’s Distribution Including Apache Hadoop (CDH).
- Use the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)to store, distribute, and replicate data across the nodes in the Hadoop cluster.
- Acquire big data using the HDFS Command Line Interface, Flume, and Oracle NoSQL Database.
- Use MapReduce and YARN for distributed processing of the data stored in the Hadoop cluster.
- Process big data using MapReduce, YARN, Hive, Pig, Oracle XQuery for Hadoop, Solr, and Spark.
- Integrate big data and warehouse data using Scoop, Oracle Big Data Connectors, Copy to BDA, Oracle Big Data SQL, Oracle Data Integrator, and Oracle GoldenGate.
- Analyze big data using Oracle Big Data SQL, Oracle Advanced Analytics technologies, and Oracle Big Data Discovery.
- Use and manage Oracle Big Data Appliance.
- Secure your data.
- Understand Oracle Big Data Cloud Service: Key Features & Benefits.
Benefits To You
Increase your Big Data technology portfolio by learning to use a wide range of big data acquisition, processing, integration, and analysis techniques. In addition, you learn about Oracle’s engineered systems for Big Data, which provide a variety of data integration and analysis capabilities. Analysis options include Oracle Big Data SQL, Oracle Data Mining, Oracle R Enterprise, and Oracle Big Data Discovery.
Benefit from a hands-on, case-study approach while learning about Oracle’s Integrated Big Data Solution.