Amazon Web Services, Professional Services helps customers design and build innovative solutions, and migrate existing solutions to our platform. We provide the “how” of the move to the platform.
Our customers are global enterprises and necessitate high standards and big ideas! We adopt modern architectures, consulting and project methodologies embracing a multi-disciplinary team setup. Large-scale transformation, mass migrations, complex application architectures, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Big Data are our trade.
The Globals Professional Services Team is looking for a Big Data Architect / Consultant who is interested in:
· Designing enterprise scale, globally distributed, highly available solutions using our Compute, Container, Serverless, Storage, Analytics, Database and Network Services
· Work hands-on with new Services, including AI/Machine Learning, Serverless/Lambda IoT, Analytics (Map Reduce, ETL), Data Warehouse, BI and Security Services to build products and solutions with our Customers
· Structure and Guide our Customers through their Journey and Transformation
· Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals and creating packaged Big Data service offerings and delivering them as part of our projects
· Engage as part of our Globals Professional Services Community to learn and share you expertise
We offer a versatile team, an open feedback culture, and a high pace of innovation. Take the chance and join us to Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
· 3+ years hands on experience in IT implementation or leading IT Projects in Architecture, (Data-)Engineering, or Development
· Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of database, Big Data, data warehousing or data sciences.
· Deep understanding an implementation experience of database and analytical technologies in the industry including Data Lakes. Stream based Analytics, MPP databases, NoSQL storage, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development
· Worked in a customer facing (external or internal), consulting role or project organization for global large-scale customers and large scale data driven projects
· Business fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
· AWS Certified Solutions Architecture (Associate or Professional), or other specialty
· Experience implementing services and solutions on Customer Projects using AWS Big Data, Analytics, AI /ML or Data Science solutions
· Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects.
· Experience designing and coding in Python or Scala or building ETL or data ingestion pipelines