Our clients account reporting engine, the GCRP application, is a Critical application for the company and its customers.
Given that GCRP is the strategic account reporting engine, its functionalities and customer reach keep on expanding. With this expanding scope and business criticality, the importance of proper testing is ever increasing.
You will be responsible for
- Migration of existing reporting functionality in NiFi
- Setup best practices and standards and guidelines for writing NiFi flows
- Performance tuning of NiFi flows (processors , queues , cluster)
- Cultivate open source work culture – working with and contributing to community.
- Since you will be part of a true DevOps squad, you are also expected to contribute to monitoring & alerting, risk,resilience.
- Expect contribution towards Operations related activities (incident management, standby, release management, change and problem management).
- Also share your knowledge and skills with other engineers in the squad.