Dexter is a scale-up company from Amsterdam helping energy companies to make the energy transition towards a cleaner energy future more affordable. We do this by providing power forecasts and trading algorithms to optimize the short-term trading cycle and therefore enable the system to handle more renewable power.
Our company has raised a funding round in 2019 and is growing commercially as well as team-wise. We have a diverse team of ML/software engineers/data scientists and are currently looking for a Fullstack Python Developer with some experience and affinity with fullstack development and devops (docker, kubernetes) to help us build our platforms.
Something about you
- You code Python on a daily basis
- You know your way around databases and can dream up the best schemas
- Have experience with backend/API design/implementation in any Python framework
- Have at least basic experience with frontend work (vue.js, angular, or similar)
- Use linux on a daily basis
- Know your way around (Docker) containers
- Have some experience with or want to pick up kubernetes
- You like data and are willing to pick up some more data skills and learn a thing or two about ML from the rest of the team
- Domain knowledge in energy is a plus (but not required)