We are looking for a savvy Data Scientist to join our growing team of analytics experts!
What will you do
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing team of analytics experts. The data team at Mollie is set up as a neutral entity between the departments. We help marketing, product and the business to make fact-driven decisions based on the input and analysis we provide.
In this role, you will be generating insights for stakeholders from various departments – with a focus on the risk and finance teams. Since our team is still growing, your day to day will be a mix of dashboarding, reporting & analysis (experience in the payments and/or risk space is a strong plus!) and data science projects. Your work will open up new business opportunities and initiate process improvements.
Your scope includes:
- Build and maintain dashboards + ad-hoc reporting tools for the Finance and risk teams and provide training for end-users
- Conduct exploratory analysis and present key findings to senior stakeholders
- Work with your focus departments to create opportunities for data science projects up until bringing these into production
- Contribute to the management of our reporting environment and data lake
- Model / standardize our complex data to help create consistency across our reports
- Contribute to knowledge sharing sessions and initiatives to improve ways of working within the data team
- Represent the data team by presenting findings to the wider business at soapbox sessions
What you have:
- You have experience in analyzing data and automating complex data handling through SQL or Python
- You are used to working with visualization tools such as Data Studio, Looker or Tableau
- You approach complex problems in a structured way
- You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams and initiatives
- You can communicate your findings effectively to non-technical staff
- Your experience as a data analyst or scientist in the payments or risk field is a plus
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!