Do you have a strong affinity with Data and are you interested in becoming a Data Engineer? Please continue reading!
Anchormen builds and deliver data driven solutions in Java, Python or Scala using technologies like Spark, Kafka, Elastic, Tensorflow, Sci-Kit learn and Cloud-native components (Azure, AWS ). We run several projects simultaneous at renowned companies with large and complex environments. Some of the projects done are for example; developing data pipelines, data enrichment, stream processing batch processing, recommendations, consumer insights, search rank optimization, relevance optimization search among others.
As a Data Engineer, you will be working simultaneously on various projects (offsite and onsite). Depending on your level of experience we will choose together the best assignment that maximize your potential while investing on your learning curve. You will get the best algorithm into productions, design user stories before implementations, develop data structures and data pipelines. Besides that, Unit test coverage, Cloud deployment, as well as data storage and data security measures make part of your tasks.
Wie we zoeken
- A bachelor or master’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- A software engineer background (Java, Python, Scala or C#)
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS – CI/CD
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Hadoop, Elastic, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in working on several projects simultaneously or willingness to do it.
- Experience with Agile /Scrum
Wat we bieden
A competitive salary based on your skills and experience8% Holiday allowanceBonus (up to 5% )Transportation allowance100% paid pension scheme25 Days HolidaysYearly Trainings BudgetLaptop/Mac + Mobile Phone