As a Big Data Engineer, you:
- Contribute to the SW architecture and functionalities of Factory Automation tools, such as a Data Collection & Analysis tool and a Batch Scheduling tool;
- Do hands-on development of object-oriented software, with a focus on fast handling of big data with many data structures;
- Join the related Agile scrum and technical meetings. Participate in document and code reviews;
- Assist in making decisions regarding the data architecture.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a master degree in (Applied) Computer Science or comparable and you are proficient with Python language and Bash / Linux scripting. You have at least 1.5 years of experience as a software / data engineer in an industrial setting with big data tools (Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, NoSQL). Preferably, you have experience with working in Agile/Scrum.
Furthermore, it is a pre if you have experience with any or more of the following:
- Linux Shell Scripting
On the soft skill level, you are able to talk about the data architecture and the roadmap with non-technical stakeholders.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups